182 days of summer

Monday, July 29, 2013






Last week I got to snap some photos of my friend Helen and her 6 month old baby girl, Summer. She is pretty much the most photogenic baby around, and didn't seem to mind having my camera in her face.

I met Helen back when Summer was still growing in her belly and she would come to my prenatal yoga classes. We became fast friends and throughout my pregnancy and these early months of parenting, she has been the most amazing support. Helen is the most generous and helpful person I know, and I was so happy to be able to take these photos for her. I definitely don't consider myself a photographer, but I was pretty pleased with how these turned out so I thought I'd share some of my favourites.

p.s. Don't you think Summer should get into some baby modelling??

20 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos!
    Definitely modelling. (;

    Tabitha Chew

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful. Summer is the most gorgeous baby! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my heck, she is beautiful!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaby you should be so pleased with these photos they are beautiful and I'm sure your friend would get a big thrill out of them too....I love giving friends wonderful photos as it makes me warm inside...(sounds corny but it makes me happy). GREAT SHOTS!!! Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! and great photos. So fun to take photos of friends, I think photos are such a special present.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man! such stunning photos! And look at those curls!!! What a beaut of a baby. Definitely a model!
    x Eloise - Jazzlipsandtulips

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH a cutie! Those cheeks!!!! Stunning photos Gaby! I think you can definitely consider yourself a photographer. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet baby! Beautiful images Gaby. Michaela x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are so precious :) Those eyes and cheeks are just dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome captures, gaby! absolutely love the perspective of the one where mama is tossing baby in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING photographs and such a cute bubba!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are so beautiful - you're such a talent! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh definitely! She's gorgeous and you've done a great job photographing her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gaby these photos are stunning! What a beautiful gift for you friend. ANd that wee little honey girl is divine. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness - that face! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have done a stellar job, these photos are just lovely! A wonderful gift to your friend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You and your secret talents.


    P.S. Any time you want to take some photos of a chubby half Asian, half Australian baby, you just let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger