us, by gui jorge

Thursday, July 18, 2013





















Earlier this week I was out and about when I got an email from Gui with the link to these photos. I immediately stopped what I was doing and went to his blog, and as I scrolled through the images on my tiny iphone screen, I smiled from ear to ear.

As I lay in bed later that night looking through all 126 photos, I felt so lucky. Lucky for a husband who bursts through the door every day shouting, "Hello my chicas, I missed you today!" Lucky to have a healthy baby girl. Lucky that we met Gui and Michaela, that they have become our friends and that they share their talent with us.

These photos have already been emailed around the world to my friends and family (all of whom agree that Clementine is the cutest baby in all the land, not that we're biased or anything...), and now all that's left to do is decide which ones to frame and hang on the wall. I'm voting for that last one, sleepy Clemmie in her made by grand-mum bonnet.

If you'd like Gui and Michaela to come visit your family, or shoot your wedding, contact them here. They are awesome.

p.s. you can see the shoot we did with Gui when I was 37 weeks pregnant here

22 comments:

  1. You and Clem both look absolutely beautiful. Amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweetest little family. These images are stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These made me gasp out loud Gaby! So gorgeous. What a beautiful family, and what stunning photos. I can see the love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful little family :) and I love your shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful family. And how good are you looking! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet seeing all of you together! I love them all. I have no idea how you'll choose! I do agree, those shoes are killer and you are looking seriously fab. Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goood so many amazing pictures! She is so, so sweet and she looks like she has so much character already! She looks so special. I am deeply jealous, I want my kids to look so very exceptionally beautiful - I don't have any yet so I'm not saying my kids aren't beautiful, haha.

    This most made my day. Thank you so much for sharing your little beauty with us!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful precious memories you would be so pleased with them. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love! I, too, am partial to that last photo and that little hat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a good photographer, this pics are beautiful just like your adorable family!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the MOST beautiful baby girl. I love her button nose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gaby, my heart almost can't take all this beauty and infant goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are so pretty! her eyes are just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. incredibly beautiful; the pictures, you, your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful and these photos are just stunning Gaby. Your little sweetheart sure is heart melter too!! And yes, you're indeed a very lucky lady! Hope you've been doing great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. These photos are gorgeous. I love that last one of your girl in the hat, and the ones of the two of you under the tree are very beautiful. You have a talented friend! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. these are the sweetest, and most amazing photos. so much love exudes from each one. thanks so much for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my goodness. such a happy little life. seriously I keep being amazed at your pretty, tiny girl.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just found these and I love!!! I am not a fan of overlyposey shoots and this is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger