trout lake farmer's market

Wednesday, August 28, 2013







Anyone who has been around this blog for a while will know of my fondness for farmer's markets. On the weekend we headed to the Trout Lake farmer's market in East Vancouver (where I grew up). A bit smaller and cozier than the Sydney markets we're used to, it was a nice change of pace. We came home with arms full of produce and some treats too. Needless to say, dinner later that night was absolutely delicious!

p.s. We're taking off tomorrow for a few days to unplug and relax. I'll be back here for 52 on Sunday. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

  1. So lovely! Even when we don't come home with anything from the market, my heart is always so full. Summertime is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love farmer's market too! just the best!
    ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore a lovely fun day out at a Farmers Market! Nothing beats it :)
    A few weeks ago I went to a flower market, that was just as amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fresh produce looks delicious!

    Have a great week Gaby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute photos, it looks like a lovely day out. Enjoy your mini vacation break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely lovely! Farmer's markets are so great :) I love those little jars in the last photo. Enjoy your relaxing weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love farmers market - can't wait for better weather to go to my favorites in Melbourne!! But hey, forecasts are 24 degree and sunshine for the weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's growing too fast! Aaaah! Such sweet baby feet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous! Hope you are having the most wonderful time!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks lovely! I'm a fan of a small market myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that a denim shirt dress you're wearing? I am hanging to find one! Breastfeeding friendly attire is impossible to find!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger