37/52 38/52 39/52 (the catch up edition)

Monday, September 30, 2013


"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013."

We've been travelling so much over the last 2 and a half weeks that I haven't been able to post my weekly portrait. So here are three weeks worth, the catch up edition, if you will:

37/52 (top left): Hanging out in Toronto with her great grandmother. Clementine's wearing handmade pants and a bonnet (made by her grandma) and lying on the blanket I knit for her. Yay for handmade.

38/52 (bottom): Girlfriend loves her hammocks. Especially Colombian hammocks.

39/52 (top right): Sucking on her toes. All. The. Time.

Joining in on Jodi's 52 project.

10 comments:

  1. I love these photos. what a beautiful little girl you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great photos! Love that one of her sucking her toes. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh. Even in these 3 photos alone I can see how much she's grown! So beautiful. Maybe I can get a snuggle in soon.... heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! tiny toes are the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a little dolley! The "handmade" photo is my fav. So sweet and adorable clothes and blankies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she's such a cutie! Adore that porcelain baby skin. She is growing so quickly!! HOpe all is lovely with you and that you're enjoying a gentle return home :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger