4 month Clementine

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

In the last month Clementine has changed so much. At 4 months old she is still tiny, but boy does she have a big personality! In the last week she has started to laugh. A full belly laugh that involves lots of kicking and squealing to boot. So far, her dad and her uncle have been the ones to elicit her laughter and it's safe to say that it's my favourite sound in the world.

While at 2 months old it was all about her hands, at 4 months old it's all about her feet. Clementine has figured out how to grab both of her feet and get them into her mouth, all the better to suck her toes. Oh does she have some tasty toes!

Finally, she's learned how to roll from her belly to her back. She hasn't quite gotten the back to belly roll yet, but I'm sure she will soon. It seems like she's learning something new every day. It amazes and delights me, and I can't wait to see what she learns this month!






18 comments:

  1. Aw! Yay for laughing! My niece is three months old and we are trying our hardest to get a real laugh out of her!

    And rolling over? What a pro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely gorgeous! Such sweet photographs too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS what a beautiful angel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the most beautiful baby! Baby laughs are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her eyes are ... wow. Sooo huge! How adorable. I am so in love with her and I havent even heard her laugh! :) Oow.

    Lots of love from Germany

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby laughs are a real treasure! :)
    Clementine is so pretty. I love all the photos you've taken since her birth, they're all amazing and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is looking so much like you Gaby! and I believe you, I can tell by the pics she has a great personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a smart and pretty cookie she is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those eyes! She is so sweet and little and tiny and her HAIR. Clementine is adorable and named well. She looks just as sweet as the fruit.
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so sweet when they start to laugh! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Baby laughs are happy and fun and I love the rolling over stage. I would come back in the lounge room and you had to look where they are (which side of the room) as they would not be in the same spot you left them on the floor. Regards Kathy A, Brisbne, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is just stunning, her eyes are so beautiful! And yay for rolling over! Its so fun to see all their progress!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is soooo beautiful!!!! And yes! I love the four month stage. Baby laughter is pure bliss. Little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh she is so cute, gaby! such beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, is Clementine really four months old already?! She's so gorgeous. I've just been having a lovely catch up here. Loved your summer photos and that photo book is a really nice idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so adorable. I've loved watching her grow up through your photos and stories. Your 52 portraits project is one of my favourites of all the ones I follow xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger