in transit

Wednesday, September 25, 2013


After a fortnight of traveling around Colombia, we arrived back in Vancouver this morning at 2 am. We're here for 3 days before heading back to Sydney, and although we are getting tired of traveling, I really don't feel ready to leave here. I just love this city, and my family in it.

As I sort through and edit my hundreds of photos, I'll be posting more about our South American trip. I've also had a few people ask me about traveling with a baby, so you can expect a post on that sometime soon. Finally, you may have noticed that I gave the blog a little face lift. I've been wanting to post bigger photos for a while now, so I was delighted to find out that blog milk's templates now come in 3 widths. I've always found that the only problem with re-designing your blog is that inevitably all of your old posts will look terrible as the formatting gets screwed up. Oh well, it's nice to have a fresh start. 

7 comments:

  1. Gaby, your posts always bring some extra sunshine to my day!

    p.s. I am loving the new layout. Totally worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. any tips on traveling with a baby are good. we've done our fair share and its always better than i expect! i can't wait to move back to the US someday and travel south america!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks great, Gaby. Looking forward to seeing more of your trip. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love the revamp! Hanging to see more photos x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photography! Can't wait to see them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such wonderful photos, as always. i loved seeing your captures from BC! oh, and clementine is perfect.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new format of your blog - and these photos are so pretty. I was thinking how difficult it must be for you to leave your friends, family and home as you come back from this trip. It must be so hard, thinking of you (and really looking forward to seeing and hearing more about the rest of your visit home) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger