lately

Friday, September 6, 2013














 For the last few weeks, I've been collecting photos in a folder called 'Summer.' Today I bring you a random assortment - perfectly illustrating how we've been spending our time. Lately we've been all about soaking up the end of summer. Eating alfresco, letting Clementine hang out naked, going to the beach, exploring different neighbourhoods, and lying in the hammock. Ahhh I just love summer in Vancouver.

We also got the chance to hang out with Veronika (formerly of Girl & Closet, now of By the Shore), her husband and her cute pup last weekend. She shot that last photo of me and my girl, and the photo of Clemmie asleep in her sling.

How have you been celebrating the end of summer? Or if you're in the southern hemisphere, the beginning of spring?

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful. So much energy & love in these captures, Gaby!

    We are wholly embracing Spring here! Bright, warm days with crisp nights, flowers blooming everywhere you look and a little family of fairy wrens, waiting for their eggs to hatch, just outside our window. Spring has definitely sprung! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures make me so very happy. Especially on days when I woke up with a sad feeling ... Thank you so, so much for sharing!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sweetie! She is getting so big! I love that shot of her sleeping on you in the hammock! Summer looks delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photos! so much love and happiness! glad to see you are enjoying summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like a little doll Gaby! Such beautiful eyes!

    applewood road

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little girl is SO BEAUTIFUL. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I just love the photos you share. They'e so inspiring and full of life! I haven't commented in awhile due to a busy little boy about my home, but just wanted you to know I still follow your blog. Love it! And Clementine is ADORABLE!!!! Seriously adorable! Love the name too. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The laughing picture is great. Clementine has the most beautiful eyes!

    Erin // http://www.erinoxnam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome collection of photos. Summer time fun in both parts of the world. We've had beautifully warm days here xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What sweet photos! Love all the baby-holding here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look like you're having a wonderfully relaxing time. ANd your baby bird is glowing. Wishing you gorgeous adventures :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bliss.
    Also.... you're killing my ovaries.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger