a photo walk with ellen arthur photography

Monday, October 21, 2013




Way back in July, Ellen (of Ellen Arthur photography) and I went for a photo walk. We matched her lens with my camera body and took turns snapping photos of each other. She is so talented, and I loved getting the chance to pick her brain and chat photography. Like most things in life, the more I learn about something, the more questions I have. As I fall more in love with photography, I find myself asking all of these talented photographer friends of mine for tips and advice. It's a great way to learn.

p.s. all photos of me are by Ellen. All photos of Ellen are by me. She edited all photos.

8 comments:

  1. I love having photographer friends that you can shoot with and pick up new tips and tricks. I'm getting more and more into photography myself, and it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! I love the colours!
    I've always liked your photography Gaby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A photo walk! How fun! Incredibly talented ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos! The colors are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's the perfect name for that--a photo walk! Stunning Gaby, stunning. I love everything about all of these, of course one of my faves is the one of you and her angled from the top with you holding her, melt my heart.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! It makes me want to really, properly catch up with Anna and Lili who I met during Tim's workshop last year - we've been meaning to for aaages, but life keeps intervening and getting in the way!

    Ellen takes such beautiful photos - as do you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss these photos? They are gorgeous! I absolutely adore all the greenery.... so lush and beautiful.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lens did you use for these Gaby? They are beautiful! All your pictures are. I just read that you use the little Panasonic gf1 which Jodi (of Che and Fidel) also uses.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger