7 month Clementine

Wednesday, December 11, 2013


Seven month old Clementine is a cheeky little lady. She's confidently sitting up, though she never stays there for long. She much prefers to spend her time crawling around and exploring. She's been doing a funny commando crawl for a while now, but just in this last week she's figured out how to crawl properly and boy is she ever fast! So fast, in fact, that taking these photos was quite challenging, even though I had Theresa to help me wrangle her. While I was shooting, I let her wander around the beach and she loved it! Eating sand and playing with seaweed was right up her alley, which makes this beach-loving mum pretty happy.

People are constantly amazed at how bright and active she is. She literally does not hold still for a second. She loves to pull herself up, eat paper, play with other babies, sit in her highchair, and go for walks. She continues to adore her dad, saving all of her big belly laughs for him. He sings her all kinds of songs that he makes up, and she goes wild. And we go wild for her, and her big gummy grins.


p.s. these last 2 photos of Clementine and Mason make my swoon

16 comments:

  1. That photo of Clem with her eyes closed makes me smile so much. It's so tranquil. Those last two as well as so darn beautiful.

    Can't believe how fast she is growing. She'll be walking around before you know it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say that the picture of Clementine with her eyes closed was my favorite but I see someone beat me to it! Such a beautiful, happy little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! thisi is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 7 months already. Look at her hair, I love it!
    The last picture is so cute , It really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe she's already 7 months! p.s. that last photo is beyond adorable! :)

    Noelani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful pictures! Loving them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! 7 month Clem is by far my FAVORITE. The black and white photo of her with the sand all over her face made my hyperventilate! And the third photo with her little belly out! And alllll the other photos! Too much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! What a precious little girl! Her outfit is so cute :-)

    I have a lifestyle, fashion, and beauty blog as well! I blog about anything and everything including recipes and my husband's and my first baby that is on the way! It would mean a lot to me if you checked it out and told me what you think of it!

    Kelcie Talk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clementine and Mason together. Oh my goodness gracious. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would it be completely horrible if I start planning their wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pics :) My little man is 7 months tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, she's a tiny little gorgeous pocket rocket! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger