family photography: Theresa + Mason

Friday, December 13, 2013


Earlier this week, Clementine and I drove up to Terrigal to spend some time with Theresa and Mason. While we were there, we met up with Jodi on the beach early one morning. She took photos of me and the little one for my first sling diaries post (can't wait to share!) and then I got behind the camera to shoot Theresa and her sleeping babe. He did eventually wake up and the babies enjoyed some beach time, which resulted in a few of my favourite photos ever.

In between photo taking the three of us chatted about life and blogging, travel and babies. It's so niceand so important, I thinkto have other mum friends. Both friends who are right at the same stage as you (and can commiserate as well as rejoice in gummy smiles and tiny toes) and friends who are further along in their parenting journey (who can inspire and reassure). Today I'm grateful for friends, old and new.

p.s. the winner of the Love To Dream™ INVENTA Sleep Bag™ is announced here

8 comments:

  1. Oh these photos are gorgeous! And I can't wait to see your photos for the sling diaries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos ... You are so talented Gaby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love them. It is absolutely wonderful having friends like you, Gaby. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. bonitas fotos pero mas bonita tu baby felicidades ...las invito a mi blog solo que yo tengo tres babys http://miscriaturitas4.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, these photos are stunning! I'm your newest follower :)

    http://babycravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger