Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post; your sweet words were such an encouragement to me. We're still hoping for a miracle.
In the meantime, I am:
- thinking about food! I just made these double chocolate muffins and they are awesome.
- loving this post, from the same blog
- enjoying baking. I've made two cakes recently: the sponge sandwich cake in the photo above and a cheesecake. I followed a Margaret Fulton recipe for the sponge and it was quite difficult. I ended up with a decidedly un-spongy sponge. The cheesecake, however, was delicious. Thank you Katie Lee.
- admiring this French blog.
- pleased that my husband and I went out 2 nights in a row last week. It was awesome.
- looking forward to receiving my copy of Alphabet Family Journal in the mail sometime in April.
- excited that Canada won the hockey game against Sweden. And the women's hockey final was thrilling as well.
- needing a new book. I just finished reading The Snow Child, which I loved, and now I need some recommendations?
- continuing no-buy-February, and it's going surprisingly well.
- re-reading Kate's latest sling diaries post. I love her photos as well.
- very grateful for friends who agree to babysit at the last minute.
- hoping to go to more yoga classes soon.
- getting very excited for my mom's arrival! She arrives in exactly one week.