maternity photography: helen

Tuesday, April 29, 2014




On Easter Sunday I woke up early to take photographs of my friend's bump. Helen started coming to my prenatal yoga classes when she was pregnant with her first baby, a spunky little guy named Dylan. Now she's about to have a girl, and our group of mummy friends will have another baby to dote on.

I'm really falling in love with this kind of work. It compliments my job as a prenatal yoga teacher so well - my passion for bellies and babies manifesting in another way. It's a dream of mine to start doing this more and more…

An update - since writing this post, Helen has had her baby, little Hannah. I'lll be doing some newborn photos of her this week, so stay tuned for those...

7 comments:

  1. Gaby, these are just beautiful! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world, little Hannah! Your photos are getting so good Gaby - so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful Gaby, the rich colours make me feel so happy! Welcome little Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are truly stunning, Gaby! Well done!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this collection, Gaby! Your photos just get better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos lovely lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really gorgeous, Gaby... beautiful color tones. Natural and so very intimate.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger