I don't mean to sound like a broken record here (and it's a refrain that I seem to be hearing from a lot of bloggers) but goodness it's hard finding the time to write, and I'm missing the blogging of yesteryear. In any case, I have a few spare minutes before Clementine gets home and there are lots of bits and pieces I'd like to share. This week I am:
- pretty sure this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen, closely followed by this
- planning to take the leap and launch a photography website in the near future
- excited that Liv has teamed up with Blog Society to host a makeup workshop
- speaking of workshops, my friend Stella is running the best named workshop ever: Manifest Like a Mofo
- determined to make this for Clementine, even though I've never knit a sweater before and I am terrified
- finishing Wild, and wondering if the movie will be any good
- thinking that both Wild and The Rosie Project (which I recently read) are as good as everyone says
- grateful that I signed up for this course since the sniffles are back, grrr
- so sad and disappointed that I can't be at my bestie's wedding next weekend, why does Australia have to be so far away?
- loving Bon Iver's new song
- laughing over the fact that my husband and I are now sleeping with separate blankets, but we're both so much warmer!
- glad that I listened to a recommendation from a friend and watched this wonderful movie
needingwanting this bag
- giggling over these jokes (#2 is my favourite)