one year on, by gui jorge

Monday, July 7, 2014






I'm so happy with these photos, and so happy with our life right now. It's not perfect (whose is?) but it's lovely nevertheless. And having these beautiful images to document it all, well that's just the cherry on top.

I wanted to do this shoot to celebrate Clementine's first year, and as always, Gui and Michaela have blown me away with their talent. They were there 2 weeks before Clementine was born, and 2 months after. They got some sneaky shots of Clementine when she was a cheeky 8 month old and a couple of months later as a part of my sling diaries. I know that not everyone is lucky enough to have photographer friends, and I honestly feel so grateful for all these memories captured. Gui and Michaela are just so damn good at what they do, and such a pleasure to hang out with.

As an aside, I realise that these don't really look like family photos; they look like Gaby and Clementine photos. That's because I don't share pictures of my husband online (he's a private kind of guy) but there are some very sweet captures of the three of us that will soon be framed and hung on our walls. There were so many images I wanted to include here, so later this week I'll be posting part 2.

p.p.s. You can see all the photos Gui has taken of our family by clicking here.

11 comments:

  1. First of all, you are mayor of mega babe town. LOVE your outfit choice. And that girl of yours. Just divine. So much love to you and your gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with Theresa. That outfit is killer! So beautiful

      Secondly, Clementine has grown up so much! She is looking more and more beautiful. These photos are such treasures

      Delete
  2. So talented. These are so adorable, and the lighting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny cause as I was scrolling through the photos I was thinking exactly what you wrote at the end...gosh I wish I could see a few with Daddy. I totally get why your hubby likes his privacy though.... I try not to post TOO many with my guy because I know he just doesn't "get into" the whole blogging thing. He's ok that I do it but I think he likes to keep it more "my thing". It will be interesting to see the convo one day we have when there's a bambino in the world and whether or not they end up on the blog too.
    But either way..... you and Clementine are simply gorgeous and I'll take anything you're willing to give me and eat it right up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see part two. These photos are absolutely magical and both you & Clementine look beautiful!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and lovely! Such pretty light too ;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're all such beautiful people inside out Gaby x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so lovely! How gorgeous is that photo of you?! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. they came out lovely! i love clementine's dress.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger