one year on, part two

Wednesday, July 9, 2014



As promised, here is part two from our family photo shoot with Gui Jorge. Clementine and I changed into more casual outfits halfway through the shoot (because I'm indecisive), right around the time she was going crazy trying to jump head first into the water. A lot of wrangling was involved, but Gui and Michaela made it work and the resulting action shots are some of my favourites.

This weekend, I'm planning to print and frame a few of these to add to our collection. I confess that I'm a bit worried that our place is beginning to look like a shrine to Clementine. There are so many photos of her hanging on the walls, resting on the bookshelves and decorating the bedrooms. How do you guys deal with family photos? Do you practice restraint when it comes to decorating with family photos, or do you go wild?

10 comments:

  1. I have the exact opposite problem. I never hang any family photos instead they are sadly stored on my hard drive, mostly because I cannot seem to find a shop that would print photos in high quality (is that how you say it?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful, I love her little shoes! I have to admit... I am really bad about printing off photos! They're all living on my hard drive... they don't even make it to my blog most times! I do love the idea of framing a giant grid (similar to an instagram feed) in one frame. That way you can display a lot of your favorite shots from one session without filling up an entire wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww these are too cute! I'm away at university at the moment, and am an only child. But when i go home its really obvious that i am- my parents have photos through the years everywhere its kind of embarrassing but luckily not too many people see them ha here in my room I have a garland of family photos above my bed and one of my parents on my desk :) I like it fairly restrained and focused on just a few key moments :)

    bambiroux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shrines to little people are the best sort. So shrine on! With photos like this, you can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing wrong with having Clementine every where in your house. Through my eyes, it should be that way. She's your first born, and she's obviously your pride and joy. I mean, if she were mine, I would show her off as much as I can and with every opportunity I had.

    She's a beauty, and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's seriously just so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing these! They're so beautiful. Linda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful photos! Clementine may just be the cutest little girl I have ever seen :) I have the opposite issue - I take many photos but they don't get printed! You've inspired me to do something about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is honestly one of the cutest babies ever! I found you through Joanna :) You got yourself a new follower ^^

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger