LIFE: CAPTURED masterclass with Ronnie

Friday, October 3, 2014


Ever since I heard about their new venture, I've been so excited for Ronnie and Trish. These two women are seriously motivated and it's inspiring to see. After running several LIFE CAPTURED workshops they've just launched a beautiful website, LIFE: CAPTURED Inc. I love their mission and their tagline, 'The modern school of memory keeping.' On October 17th, I will be attending Ronnie's masterclass, Photo Organisation with Lightroom, and I cannot wait!

In her own words:

This masterclass is perfect for anybody who feels overwhelmed by all the photos and other media files that they have. Together, you will learn how to consolidate, re-name, organise, manage, and keyword every one of your photo files - from the past, present and the future. "No file left behind" will become your mantra. You will leave this masterclass feeling confident in your own ability to keep your photo library well-organised.
- Ronnie

I'm looking forward to learning from Ronnie; she is the most organised and efficient person I have ever met, and if even a little bit of that rubs off I will be grateful! As I take on professional photography work, I find that I'm documenting our lives less, and I'm not very happy about it. I'm hoping that establishing a really solid system will help me in my own memory keeping efforts. And I have to say that I'm also quite keen to catch up with Ronnie (it's been a while) and have a day on my own in the beautiful Northern Beaches…

If you're interested, they're offering a $75 discount for this first round of masterclass. You can sign up here or email ronnie@lifecapturedinc.com

I hope to meet some of you there!

6 comments:

  1. this class sounds like so much fun, can't wait to see & hear what you learn :)
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great to attend the class in person and how inspiring are these two. I've already enrolled in the on line class to learn about how to do the beautiful story books and I so wan t to get these photos and memories off my hard disk drive. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely does sound like a lot of fun actually! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so awesome! I'm jealous! I can't wait to hear about what you learn (if you post about it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for coming, Gaby!!!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger